This dish is full of home-cooked comfort and can be easily prepared ahead of time for an easy weeknight meal.
- 2 lbs Ground Bison
- 1 ½ tsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ C of Italian bread crumbs
- ½ C of parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Marinara, ketchup or tomato-based sauce of choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F and oil or grease a shallow baking pan. A glass casserole dish or small roasting pan works well.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl using your hands. Form into small loaf (about 8 x 5 x 2) and place in pan.
- Spray or very lightly drizzle oil over top of loaf, evenly spreading with your hands so that the entire surface is covered.
- Bake for about 60 to 75 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Let rest for about 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with a tomato-based sauce or as is.