Get 2lbs of FREE Mishima Reserve Wagyu! Claim this offer
Blueberry Pocket Pie With Lemon Glaze
Level up your blueberry pocket pie with a homemade lemon glaze. These sweet treats will explode in your mouth with flavor!
- 1 Blueberry Pocket Pie
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tbsp milk, plus more to thin
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (or 1 teaspoon lemon extract)
- Follow cooking instructions on your Mamie’s Pie package.
- In a small bowl, whisk together confectioners' sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk until smooth. Test the consistency by dripping the glaze from a spoon.
- Whisk in lemon juice or lemon extract. If you'd like it a bit thinner, add more milk as needed.
- Brush or drizzle the lemon glaze on your blueberry pocket pie, fresh out of the oven!