Broiled Lobster Tails
Perfect oven-broiled Lobster Tails in 10-minutes. This is the quickest, tastiest and easiest way to cook lobster tails.
- 2 Lobster tails
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter, divided
- sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Prep time
- Cook time
- 10 minutes
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Set lobster tails on a baking sheet or in an oven safe dish.
- With sharp kitchen scissors or a knife, carefully cut the top of the lobster tail shell down to the tip of the tail, avoiding the meat. Remove any grit if needed.
- Carefully pull shell down, so meat looks like it is sitting on top of shell and open.
- For photo-worthy presentation, slide a lemon wedge or two under the lobster meat in between the meat and the tail.
- Mix spices in a small bowl. Sprinkle with spices.
- Add small pats of butter along the lobster tail.
- Place in oven on an upper middle rack.
- Let cook until meat is opaque and white, about 8-10 minutes. Time will vary with size of lobster tails. Fully cooked lobster will be 140-145 degrees internal temperature.
- Remove and serve immediately with drawn butter.