Dungeness Crabby Pasta
Enjoy a Pacific Northwest favorite - Dungeness Crab - prepared in a light, creamy pasta. Easy and packed with delicous flavor, this is staple for summer!
Recipe and photos by Crowd Cow Ambassador, and grilling genius, Bobby S. (@youngjamesbbq)
- 2-3 cups cooked Dungeness Crab
- 1-1/2 tsp Chili Powder (to taste)
- 1-1/2 tsp Garlic Powder (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Slow Cooker Superstar Seasoning* or Old Bay Seasoning
- 4 cups fresh Spinach/Arugula Mix
- 2 tbsb butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Pasta of choice
- Prep time
- 10 minutes
- Cook time
- 12 minutes
- To prep, de-shell crab and pre-cook pasta.
- In a large sauté pan, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add heavy cream, seasonings and crab. *Crowd Cow Ambassador @youngjamesbbq loves Slow Cooker Superstar Seasoning from Gustus Vitae Butcher’s series on crab. If you do not have it, Old Bay will work as a substitute.
- Lower heat and simmer until the sauce thickens (about 10 minutes; if sauce is too thin for your liking whisk in corn starch until you get your desired consistency).
- Add in spinach/arugula mix.
- Finally, add in cooked pasta.
- Mix well and enjoy.