Garlicky Pork Stir Fry
This stir fry dinner comes together quickly for a delicious and nutritious weeknight meal.
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 lb stir fry pork (or beef)
- 2.5 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chili paste
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Prep time
- 10 minutes
- Cook time
- 25 minutes
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp of the olive oil.
- Add stir fry pork to the pan and sautee, stirring often, for 8 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove pork to a bowl and set aside for the moment.
- Add remaining tbsp of oil to skillet. Add veggies of your choice (we suggest sugar snap peas, bell peppers, mushrooms). Cook 3 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Return pork to skillet and heat over medium, adding garlic, and stir 1 minute.
- To make the sauce, whisk together broth, honey, soy sauce, chili paste, and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the pork mixture and simmer for 1-2 minutes just until sauce has thickened.