Greek Island Style Beef Salad
Enjoy all the flavors of Greece with this Mediterranean-inspired salad. The warm, tender steak and fresh produce is the ultimate combination for a light and flavorful meal.
- Truly Simple Steak Tips
- Fresh Spinach
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Cucumber slices
- Kalamata olives
- Sliced red onion
- Steak seasoning (your favorite)
- Olive oil
- Greek salad dressing (your favorite)
- Prep time
- 30 minutes
- Cook time
- 20 minutes
- Place the steak tips in a food-safe zip-top bag and add oil and your favorite seasonings (keep it Truly Simple with salt, garlic powder, pepper and Worcestershire sauce). Cover and set aside for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil, then seasoned steak tips.
- Cook on the first side until brown crust appears (approximately 3 minutes). Flip steak tips and cook for 1 to 2 minutes more.
- For salad, arrange spinach, cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices, Kalamata olives (or ripe olives, if preferred), and sliced red onion on a plate.
- Top the salad with piping hot Truly Simple steak tips and crumble feta cheese over the top and dress with Greek salad dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!