Herb-Rubbed Roasted Boneless Leg of Lamb
Rolled and netted, boneless leg of lamb is extremely easy to cook. Seasoned with oregano, garlic and lemon zest, the Meditteranean flavors of this rub pair perfectly with rich, pasture-raised lamb.
__Servings: 10-12 Prep Time: 5-10 Total Time: 60 minutes__
- 1 (5 lb) Boneless Leg of Lamb
- 1/4 cup grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup minced fresh oregano or 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Prep time
- 10 minutes
- Cook time
- 60 minutes
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Place lamb in a baking dish, do not remove the netting.
- Combine lemon zest, oregano, garlic, oil, salt and pepper. Rub this mixture all over the lamb.
- Roast for 30 minutes, turn pan and reduce temperature to 350 degrees. Roast until a thermometer inserted in center registers 145 degrees, 50 to 60 minutes total for medium-rare.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.