Get 2lbs of FREE Mishima Reserve Wagyu! Claim this offer
Enjoy this delicious cream chowder using our Jumbo Wild Blue Mexican Shrimp with a cook time of just 20 minutes! This recipe includes canned soup, which makes for a quick and easy cooking process.
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds Jumbo Wild Blue Mexican Shrimp, peeled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley (garnish)
- Saltine crackers (optional)
- Prep time
- 15 minutes
- Cook time
- 20 minutes
- Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add onion, and saute 8 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in cream of potato soup, milk, and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Add shrimp; reduce heat, and simmer, stirring often, 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Garnish, if desired and serve.
- Optional - serve with saltine crackers
Shop related cuts