Get 2lbs of FREE Mishima Reserve Ground Wagyu with every subscription order over $149! Claim this offer
Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
This fresh and zingy chimichurri, which doubles as a marinade and sauce, is packed with flavor and will upgrade any cut of steak.
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 roasted red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 Fresno chile or red jalapeño, finely chopped (optional for added heat)
- 3-4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. oregano, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Prep time
- 15 minutes
- Cook time
- 15 minutes
- Combine shallot, roasted red bell pepper, chile or red jalapeño and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes. Stir in cilantro, parsley and oregano. Then whisk in oil using a fork. Separate 1/2 cup of chimichurri sauce into a small bowl to save as sauce.
- Place your favorite Crowd Cow Steak in a glass, stainless-steel or ceramic dish. Toss with remaining chimichurri, cover and chill for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Remove meat from marinade, pat dry and liberally sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Pre-heat a heavy-bottomed pan to medium-high heat. Add a drizzle of vegetable oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Cook the steak for 3-4 minutes on one side. Flip and cook for an additional 4 minutes for medium-rare.
- Remove steak from the pan and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice thinly against the grain. Drizzle remaining chimichurri over the grilled meat and enjoy!
Shop related cuts