How to Cook Bavette Steak
- Bavette steak
- Salt & pepper
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 15 minutes
- Removed thawed steak from packaging and place it onto a cutting board.
- Drizzle steak with oil then season it with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron pan over medium-high heat.
- Sear steak flipping every 3-5 minutes. Press down the edges to get an even cook.
- Remove from heat when internal temp reaches 135 degrees F.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice against the grain and enjoy!