How to Cook Chicken Thighs
The best chicken thighs ever!
- 1-2 lbs Chicken Thighs
- Salt & pepper
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Lightly oil both sides of your thawed chicken thighs and season with salt & pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in an oven-safe pan over high heat.
- Place chicken thighs skin side down in the hot pan.
- Cook for 2-minutes on each side without disturbing.
- Flip each thigh, then remove from the stovetop.
- Place chicken thighs, in the pan, into the preheated oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until internal temperature reads 165℉ — juices should run clear.
- Remove from the oven and let rest, covered with foil, for 5 minutes.