How to Cook Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs Chicken Wings
- Salt, pepper
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Thaw chicken wings.
- Drizzle wings with oil, and toss with salt, pepper and your favorite spices.
- Place a metal cooling rack on a baking sheet. Airflow beneath your wings will allow for even cooking and crispy skin all over.
- Lightly oil the cooling rack with an oiled paper towel or brush so your wings don’t stick.
- Transfer wings in a single layer onto the pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes in the preheated oven at 400℉.
- Flip wings.
- Cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let rest for 5 minutes.