How to Cook Skirt Steak
- Skirt Steak
- Salt and pepper
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 15 minutes
- Remove the thawed skirt steak from packaging and place on a cutting board.
- Pat skirt steak dry.
- Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut steak into equal sections to fit into your pan.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron pan over medium-high heat.
- Place steaks into the pan and sear, flipping every 3-5 minutes for approx. 15 minutes.
- Occasionally baste with juices.
- Remove from the heat and cover with foil. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice thin and enjoy!