Get 2lbs of FREE Mishima Reserve Wagyu! Claim this offer
How to Grill Chicken Breast
Grilled chicken breast is ready to eat fresh off the grill in 15 minutes or less! These are a perfect weeknight staple to plate as a main dish, add to a seasonal salad or save for lunches and leftovers.
- Chicken Breast
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 14 minutes
- To start, preheat grill to 400°F
- Oil chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken at center of grill over direct heat.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, rotating half way.
- Cook for 5-7 more minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove, serve and enjoy!
Shop related cuts