How to Grill Chicken Breast
Grilled chicken breast is ready to eat fresh off the grill in 15 minutes or less! These are a perfect weeknight staple to plate as a main dish, add to a seasonal salad or save for lunches and leftovers.
- Chicken Breast
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 14 minutes
- To start, preheat grill to 400°F
- Oil chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken at center of grill over direct heat.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, rotating half way.
- Cook for 5-7 more minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove, serve and enjoy!
Shop related cuts