How to Grill Shrimp
Grilled shrimp skewers are easily personalizable and great for all ages to enjoy! These are perfect to grab and go for entertaining or to serve on a busy night.
- Wild Blue Mexican Shrimp
- Fruit & veggies of choice
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 6 minutes
- Peel shrimp and season in large bowl.
- Place shrimp on skewer w/ fruit & veggies.
- Preheat grill to 350°F or medium heat.
- Place skewers on center of grill.
- Cook about 3 minutes then flip.
- Cook additional 3 minutes or until opaque, then remove from grill.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and enjoy!