How to Grill Sliders
Sliders are juicy, beefy and fun to eat as the perfect party food. Customize with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
- Ground Beef
- Seasoning of choice or salt and pepper
- Burger Buns
- Toppings of choice
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 12 minutes
- Form 3-inch patties & season.
- Preheat grill to 400°F (medium-high).
- Place patties in center of grill.
- Cook for about 5 minutes then flip.
- Cook 5 more minutes then add buns & cheese.
- Toast buns 30 seconds per side.
- Rotating every 15 seconds for grill marks.
- Add your favorite toppings, plate and serve!