Slow Cooker Family-Favorite Chili
An incredibly easy, healthy chili perfect for a weeknight meal. Prep and go to work!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 28-oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 16-oz can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 15-oz can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Sour cream
- Chopped green onions
- Diced fresh tomatoes
- Sliced red onion
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Slow cooker
- In large cast-iron skillet at medium heat, sautee beef and onion 10 minutes until beef is browned. Stir occasionally. Drain.
- In slow cooker, add beef and onion, plus remaining ingredients.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low 6-8 hours.
Shop: Premium Ground Beef ($8), Premium Ground Beef 50 Pack ($279), Lean Ground Steak ($9), Nice to Meat You Share ($99), Filets and Sirloins ($120), Thick-Cut Tenderloin Share ($110), New York Steak Share ($120), NY Strips n' Sirloin Sampler ($110), Flat Iron Share ($95), Dry-Aged Ribeye Steaks ($69), Premium Ground Beef 12 Pack ($70), Lean Ground Steak 12 Pack ($84), Premium Ground Beef 6 Pack ($45), Dry Aged Tenderloin Steak Share ($325), Dry Aged Rib Steak Share ($300), New York Strip Steak Sampler Share ($250), New York Meats Denver Share ($275), Coulotte Share ($139), Tri-Tip Share ($135), Flank Steak Share ($220), Grass-fed Wagyu Ground Beef 6 Pack ($70), Grass-Fed Wagyu Ground Beef ($14), Grass-fed Wagyu Ground Beef 12 Pack ($125), Grass-fed Wagyu Ground Beef 50 Pack ($475)