Slow Cooker Family-Favorite Chili
An incredibly easy, healthy chili perfect for a weeknight meal. Prep and go to work!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 28-oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 16-oz can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 15-oz can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Sour cream
- Chopped green onions
- Diced fresh tomatoes
- Sliced red onion
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Slow cooker
- In large cast-iron skillet at medium heat, sautee beef and onion 10 minutes until beef is browned. Stir occasionally. Drain.
- In slow cooker, add beef and onion, plus remaining ingredients.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low 6-8 hours.
Shop: Tenderloin Steak Share ($350), Rib Steak Share ($299), Flat Iron Share ($245), Tri-Tip Share ($165), Rib Steak Pair ($175), Coulotte Steaks ($94), Sirloin Tip Steaks ($60), Premium Ground Beef 12 Pack ($145), Premium Ground Beef ($14), Nice to Meat You Share ($120), Thick-Cut Tenderloin Share ($125), New York Steak Share ($129), New York Strip Steak Sampler Share ($175), Lean Ground Steak 12 Pack ($84), Boneless Ribeye Steaks ($72), Lean Ground Steak ($9), Premium Ground Beef 6 Pack ($45)