Slow Cooker Family-Favorite Chili
An incredibly easy, healthy chili perfect for a weeknight meal. Prep and go to work!
If you like Extra Lean Ground, you'll love the convenience and savings of our Ground Beef Share (Grain-Finished)!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 28-oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 16-oz can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 15-oz can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Sour cream
- Chopped green onions
- Diced fresh tomatoes
- Sliced red onion
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Slow cooker
- In large cast-iron skillet at medium heat, sautee beef and onion 10 minutes until beef is browned. Stir occasionally. Drain.
- In slow cooker, add beef and onion, plus remaining ingredients.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low 6-8 hours.