Get 2lbs of FREE Mishima Reserve Wagyu! Claim this offer
Ground Beef Soft Tacos
Taco Tuesday or not, you can never go wrong with tacos! This is the perfect recipe for classic soft tacos that everyone will enjoy.
- 1 lb Truly Simple Ground Beef
- ½ Red onion, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh Lettuce
- Cotija Cheese
- 2 tbsp Taco seasoning (your favorite)
- 4-6 Tortillas (corn or flour), warmed
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Prep time
- 2 minutes
- Cook time
- 10 minutes
- Heat large nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Add 1 tbsp. of oil. When hot, add beef and sauté, breaking up the meat for 3-4 minutes, or until cooked through (no pink).
- Using slotted spoon, drain excess liquid from pan.
- Heat a clean large nonstick skillet to medium heat. Add 1 tbsp oil.
- When hot, add garlic, and let cook until fragrant.
- Stir in Truly Simple ground beef, 2/3 cup of water and 2 tbsp of your favorite taco seasoning.
- Mix together and cook off liquid until mixture is thick or until sauce clings to beef.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide filling among tortillas. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, queso fresco, cilantro and red onions. Serve with limes.
Shop related cuts