Sesame Chicken Wings
These flavorful sesame chicken wings are best marinated for as long as possible for ultimate soy and ginger flavor. Once cooked to ultimate crispyness and covered in a thick Korean sauce, these are irresistible and sure to be a party favorite!
Photo and recipe by @theketogenicmermaid
- 1.5lb Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Gochujang Paste
- 1 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp Allulose Sweetener
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
- Prep time
- 1 hour
- Cook time
- 25 minutes
- Marinate wings in your desired amount of soy sauce, minced garlic, ginger paste, and toasted sesame oil for at least 1 hour (ideally up to a full day).
- To prepare sauce, add all listed ingredients to a sauce-pan and bring to a boil.
- Whisk or stir every few minutes until sauce reaches your desired thickness with a sticky consistency. Set aside.
- To cook wings, drizzle wings with oil and lightly oil your cooking surface.
- Cook for 20 minutes in an air fryer or oven at 400℉. Flip and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove, coat with Korean sauce and enjoy!