Get 2lbs of FREE Mishima Reserve Wagyu! Claim this offer
How to Bake Chicken Breast
Baked Chicken Breasts are simple and delicious! Follow this guide to master this method that will never fail you for juicy, golden chicken breasts.
- Pasture-Raised Chicken Breasts
- Olive oil + salt and pepper to taste
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season with salt and pepper & coat with olive oil.
- Place Chicken Breast on a baking sheet or oven safe dish and place into oven for 20-25 minutes or until internal temp of 160°F.
- Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes.
Shop related cuts