How to BBQ Chuck Short Ribs
Chuck Short Ribs are perfect for a long low & slow smoke - producing a tender, juicy, pull-off-the-bone beef rib.
- Chuck Short Ribs
- Yellow mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 6 hours
- Trim fat cap to 1/4 inch.
- Slather ribs with a sauce of choice, we recommend yellow mustard. Then season with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs on smoker at 225-250°F.
- Wrap in butcher paper or tin foil at 160-180°F at or at stall.
- Cook until internal temperature reaches 203°F.
- Remove, let cool and dig in!