How to Cook a Bone-in Ribeye
Looking for a delicious and decadent way to cook your next steak? Look no further than this bone-in ribeye recipe. Rich in marbling and flavor, this steak is sure to please even the most discerning of palates.
- Bone-in Ribeye steak
- Salt & pepper
- Optional: garlic, rosemary and thyme
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 12 minutes
- Remove thawed steak from the packaging.
- Pat dry and lightly oil both sides.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a cast-iron skillet over high heat.
- Add roughly diced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Cook ribeye, undisturbed, for 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook an additional 3 minutes on the second side.
- Keep flipping, an additional one minute on each side, until the internal temperature reaches 135℉.
- Remove from heat and let rest, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Remove meat from the bone, slice & enjoy!