Get 2lbs of FREE Mishima Reserve Wagyu! Claim this offer
How to Cook Chicken Breast
Learn how to properly cook through a chicken breast.
- 1-2 lbs Chicken Breast
- Salt & pepper
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 20 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 375℉.
- Drizzle thawed chicken breasts lightly with oil.
- Season both sides with salt & pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in an oven-safe pan over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken breasts to the hot pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Place the entire pan into the preheated oven.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165℉.
- Remove from the oven, and let rest on a plate covered with foil for 5 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
Shop related cuts