How to Grill Flank Steak
Since flank steak is so thin, it soaks up any seasoning or marinade well and cooks quickly! Keep your steak imple with olive oil and salt and pepper or use your favorite marinade.
- Flank Steak
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 15 minutes
- Oil Flank Steak & season with salt + pepper.
- Preheat grill to 400°F (medium-high).
- Sear for 1-2 minutes, then rotate.
- Cook addition 2-3 minutes, then rotate again.
- Cook another 2-3 minutes, then flip.
- Cook until internal temp reaches 135°F, about 5 minutes more.
- Remove from grill, let rest for 10 minutes and enjoy!