How to Grill Pork Chops
Grilled pork chops are great for barbecues and are full of rich succulent flavor! Enjoy alone or with grilled peaches for the ultimate sweet and savory meal.
- Pork Chops
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Peaches (optional)
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 15 minutes
- Oil Pork Chops & season with salt + pepper.
- Preheat grill to 350°F (medium heat).
- Place in center of grill over direct heat.
- Cook 2-3 minutes, then rotate 45° for grill marks.
- Cook 2-3 minutes more, then flip.
- For a sweet compliment, add halved/pitted peaches brushed with oil, cut-side down.
- Cook 2-3 minutes, then rotate.
- Cook another 4-6 minutes or until internal temp reaches 145°F.
- Remove from grill and rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!