How to Sous Vide Chicken Breast
Sous vide chicken breasts for perfectly cooked, supremely tender chicken, every time. With no added fat, this is one of the healthiest ways to prepare chicken.
- 1lb Chicken Breast
- 3 thyme sprigs
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Prep time
- 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Cook time
- 5 minutes
- Liberally season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Place the chicken breast in a vacuum-sealed bag with a few sprigs of thyme. Place the bag in a hot water bath for 1 hour and 30 minutes at 145°F (62.7°C).
- Remove from the bag and let rest for 1-2 minutes.
- Reaseason each chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- In a pan set to medium-high heat, sear each side 1-2 minutes per side.
- Let the chicken rest for about 3 minutes. Slice and serve.