Whole chickens are a great way to get a lot of food for your money. They're also really easy to cook. Here's the easiest way:
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Put the chicken in a roasting pan.
3. Rub the chicken with some olive oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Roast the chicken for about an hour, or until it's cooked through.
5. Let the chicken rest for a few minutes before carving.
Remember, quality cooking starts with quality ingredients. Make sure to get your chicken from a source you can trust, like Crowd Cow.
You haven't experienced chicken until you've tried one raised in the best possible manner to produce the highest quality. Raised to a much higher standard than commodity chickens and with a better diet results in a tender, juicy bird with a flavor profile that is sure to please. The mouthfeel is delicate and the overall eating experience is simply sublime.
Chef's Serving Suggestions
Some great side dishes to serve with chicken breast are mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, and a simple green salad. For sauces, a classic bchamel or a creamy pesto would be delicious. Herbs that pair well with chicken breast include thyme, rosemary, and parsley.