Becky's Famous NW Apple Coleslaw
Enjoy Becky Harlow's signature apple coleslaw. This side slaw goes perfectly with her famous pulled BBQ brisket recipe.
Serving Size 6-8 Servings Prep Time 25 minutes
- 3 cups cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 unpeeled Granny Smith apple, cored and coarsely grated
- ½ cup green bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup red onion, sliced
Slaw Dressing Ingredients
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp celery seed
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrot, apple, green pepper, and onion.
- In a separate bowl, blend cider vinegar, sugar, oil, garlic salt, and celery seed.
- Toss salad with dressing and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with Becky’s Famous Pulled BBQ Brisket
Learn more about Harlow Cattle Co. Here
Read about Harlow Cattle Company being the Partner of the Year Here