Get 2lbs of FREE Mishima Reserve Wagyu! Claim this offer
Air Fryer Popcorn Shrimp
This super easy air Fryer Popcorn Shrimp recipe is a winner and will come in handy for weeknight dinners and appetizers! Save extra time using our Wild Caught Gulf Shrimp, which comes headless, peeled and deveined for convenience.
- Wild Caught Gulf Shrimp
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp black pepper - divided
- 2 tsp kosher salt - divided
- 1 tsp paprika - divided
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs - beaten
- Canola oil cooking spray
- Prep time
- 10 minutes
- Cook time
- 10 minutes
- In a shallow bowl, add flour, tsp black pepper, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp paprika. Stir until combined. In another, add 2 beaten eggs. In a final shallow bowl, add panko breadcrumbs, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp paprika. Stir to combine.
- Pat shrimp dry with a paper towel and coat a piece of shrimp in the flour mixture, then in the eggs, and finally panko mixture. Repeat with each piece and set aside.
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F. Add coated shrimp to the fryer basket, lightly spray with cooking oil and cook for five minutes.
- Shake the basket, lightly spray shrimp with oil again and cook for another five minutes or until shrimp is crispy and golden brown.
- Serve with dipping sauces of choice and enjoy!
Shop related cuts