Fire & Ice Weeknight Chili
Weeknight warrior! Simple and delicious 6 ingredient chili with a twist.
Serves: 4-6 Prep Time: 20 minutesTotal Time: 40 minutes
- 1 whole onion diced
- 1/2 cup chopped bell peppers (optional)
- 1 ½ lbs Crowd Cow ground beef
- 2 (28 ounces) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (16 ounces) cans pinto beans
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2-3 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 scoops chocolate ice cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Heat oil in a large sauce pan.
Dice up onion and bell peppers then add to pan. Cook until the onions are slightly translucent and the bell peppers are soft.
Add ground beef.
After ground beef is browned, add can of crushed tomatoes, pinto beans, chicken stock and generous amount of chili powder. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Let chili simmer for 25 minutes. Finally, plop 3 big scoops of chocolate ice cream into the chili for the fire and ice finish. Serve warm !
Get our incredible ground beef on the regular by signing up for a subscription »
Related cuts: Ground Beef