Get 2lbs of FREE Mishima Reserve Wagyu! Claim this offer
Cheddar Cheese Burger with Dijon Aioli
Raise the bar with this hearty cheese burger made with premium beef and finished with a tangy Dijon aioli.
- Two .5 lb burger patties
- 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 burger buns
- 4 tomato slices
- 2 green lettuce leaves
- 2 thin red onion slices
- 6 pickle slices
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp butter
- Prep time
- 10 minutes
- Cook time
- 15 minutes
- Prepare all of the vegetables and slice the hamburger buns. Mix together the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard to create your aioli.
- Season the burger patties with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place a heavy-bottomed or cast iron pan over medium heat. Melt the butter in the pan. Place the buns in the pan, interior-side down, and toast until golden brown. Put aside and reserve.
- Turn the heat up to medium-high heat. In the same pan, add the burger patties. Cook for about 6-8 minutes on each side, or until cooked medium well. Internal temperature will read 155 degrees. During the last 2 minutes of cooking, add the cheddar cheese and let melt.
- Remove patties from pan and place atop burger buns. Assemble ingredients on top of each patty, spread aioli on the bun lid and then place it over the burger. Serve with salad, potato salad or your choice of side.
Shop related cuts