Level up packed lunches with this delicious and healthy chicken salad recipe! Serve plain, on your favorite bread, or even in a lettuce wrap for a satisfying twist on a classic.
- 1 lb of cooked chicken breast, shredded or chopped
- ⅓ C of dried cranberries or raisins
- 1 green apple (or another tart apple of your choosing), diced
- 1 - 2 celery stalks, chopped
- ½ C grapes, halved
- ¼ C red onion, finely chopped
- ½ C plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt or garlic salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- A handful of chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts or pecans) if desired
- Honey drizzle, if desired
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cranberries, apple, grapes, celery, red onion, greek yogurt, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and nuts.
- Mix ingredients well, then serve plain, on your favorite bread, or in a lettuce wrap. Drizzle with honey to finish.