Creamy Garlic Tuscan Salmon
Recipe and photo by @chefqsoto
- 12oz Norweigan Atlantic Salmon
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 5-6 Garlic cloves, minced
- 3oz Sun-dried tomatoes
- 4oz Artichoke hearts (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Sprinkle salmon filets with garlic pepper.
- Preheat a medium-sized cast-iron skillet with avocado oil to medium heat over a grill, stovetop, or even an open fire.
- Place salmon filets in skillet, skin-side down and cook for about 4 minutes. Flip and cook 2-3 more minutes.
- Remove salmon from pan. Then add butter, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts. Stir well.
- After a few minutes, add spinach and let wilt down. Then add heavy cream and stir.
- Return salmon to pan and top with parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper to finish.
- Serve immediately.