Get 2lbs of FREE Mishima Reserve Wagyu! Claim this offer
Easy Teriyaki Shrimp Stir Fry (Paleo, Gluten-Free)
Not only is this teritaki shrimp stir fry paleo, gluten free and easy to make, but it is packed with protein, veggies and bone-broth for amazing flavor.
Recipe and photo by Bonafide Provisions
- 1 1/4 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cups of vegetables (we used snow peas)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Optional garnishes: sliced green onions and sesame seeds
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- ½ cup Bonafide Provisions chicken bone broth
- 3 tbsp coconut or date sugar
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp arrowroot powder
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 15 minutes
- For the sauce: Place the coconut aminos, broth, sugar, garlic, ginger, honey and sesame oil in a small pot over medium-high heat.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Turn up the heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Mix the arrowroot powder with 2 tablespoons of broth until dissolved. Add the arrowroot mixture to the sauce and boil for 1-2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened. Set sauce aside.
- For the stir fry: Heat 1 teaspoon coconut oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until vegetables have started to brown and soften. Add 2 tablespoons of broth and cook, until broth has evaporated. When your vegetables are crisp-tender remove them from the pan and set aside.
- Wipe out the pan. Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil in the pan over high heat.
- Place the shrimp in the pan and season generously with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3
- Add the vegetables back to the pan. Pour the sauce over the top and cook for 1-2 minutes over medium-high heat until warmed through.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions if desired.
Shop related cuts