Pickle-Brined Pork Chops with Grilled Peaches & Sautéed Spinach
Hold on to that leftover pickle juice and use it for a brine to tenderize your pork chops! Enjoy it alongside alongside warm, juicy fruit and sauteed spinach for a simple, delicious meal any day of the week.
Photo and recipe by @bacusbbq
- Pickle Juice
- Pork Chops
- Seasoning of choice
- 3-4 peaches
- 1-2 tablespoons of butter
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- Prep time
- 24 hours
- Cook time
- 20 minutes
- Brine Pork-Chops overnight in pickle juice.
- Preheat grill to high heat, about 525°F
- Season chops with your favorite seasoning or rub. Set aside.
- Cut peaches into slices, then rub with olive oil and top with cinnamon. Set aside.
- Prepare pork chops — Grill chops for about 4 minutes per side. Remove from heat once internal temperature reaches 145°F
- Prepare peaches — Grill peaches over indirect heat, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from heat.
- Prepare spinach — Sautee spinach with butter, garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste, about 3-4 minutes until wilted.
- Plate and enjoy!