Get 2lbs of FREE Mishima Reserve Wagyu! Claim this offer
Shrimp Scampi Flatbread Pizza
Shrimp scampi flatbread — a unique, delicious combination. You definitely need a pizza this!
- Wild Blue Mexican Shrimp
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves fresh garlic (add more to taste)
- Crushed red pepper
- Fresh lemon juice
- Rustic flatbread crust
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mozzarella & Fontina Cheese to taste
- Fresh parsley
- Grilled lemon
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 15 minutes
- Saute Shrimp with plenty of butter, fresh garlic, crushed red pepper and fresh lemon juice. Do not cook the shrimp too long in the saute pan — just 30 seconds per side as it will finish cooking in the grill.
- For your pizza, use a rustic flatbread crust brushed with EVOO and add shrimp, remaining sauce mixture from pan and a combination of mozzarella and fontina cheese.
- Cook pizza in grill at 500°F for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Garnish with grilled lemon and fresh parsley and enjoy!
Shop related cuts