1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
2. Using kitchen shears, cut through the top middle of the shell to the tail
3. Pull open shell
4. Pull the meat up and lay on top of the shell
5. Melt butter, minced garlic, salt and pepper, and brush onto the meat
6. Place lobster tails onto a baking sheet and place into the oven
1. Season with salt and pepper & coat in olive oil
2. Heat up olive oil in a stainless steel pan to medium-high - until oil is shimmering
3. Place skin side down and cook about 4-6 minutes
4. Once the fillet edges start to get cooked flip it over
5. Cook for about 2-4 more minutes
6. Remove and serve
1. Peel Shrimp first - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg61QE3JKuo
2. Place shrimp in a bowl and season with salt and pepper
3. Heat up olive oil in a stainless steel pan to medium-high - until oil is simmering
4. Place shrimp into the pan, you will want to hear it sizzle
5. Cook each side for 2-3 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Season with salt and pepper & coat with olive oil
3. Place Chicken Breast on a baking sheet and place into oven - 20-25 minutes or until internal temp of 160 F
4. Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes
Latest from Crowd Cow
Gifts & Gift Cards
Our unique approach to gifting guarantees that you'll find the perfect present for any occasion. Shop our selection of one-of-a-kind gifts, all directly sourced from the producers.
From the intense marbling of Kobe beef to the Wagyu Olympic award-winning Kagoshima A5. With our direct connections to Japan, we're able to bring you the highest quality Wagyu beef available.
Enter Your ZIP Code
We'll find the closest farms to you.
It's better for the farmers, the animals, the environment -- and you get the best tasting craft meat anywhere.
How can you help?
Follow the farm to find out when they are featured.
Purchase their meats and share their page.
Once you've tried their product, rate the flavor of what you've eaten.