Pasture Raised & Free Range Organic
Chicken Grilling Guides
|Chicken Type||Size||Grill Temp||Avg Time||Finish Temp|
|Breast||6-8 oz||400 °F||10 mins||165 °F|
|Thigh||4 oz||400 °F||9 mins||165 °F|
|Legs||5-6 oz||400 °F||30-40 mins||165 °F|
|Wings||3-4 oz||400 °F||30-40 mins||165 °F|
Note: Place chicken breast and chicken thighs in direct heat. Place legs and wings in in-direct heat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us
With grill closed and let the chicken breast cook for 5-6 minutes. Then flip, and grill the other side for an additiional 5-6 minutes. Meat thermometer should read 165°.
- Place water and salt in a large bowl and stir.
- Place chicken breast between folded parchment paper and pound with a rolling pin until uniformly thick.
- Place breasts in salt water for 30 minutes.
- Remove breasts, pat dry with paper towels.
- Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.