Sous Vide Kalua Pork
- Pork Butt (or Shoulder) Roast
- Sea salt
- Liquid smoke
- Prep time
- 10 minutes
- Cook time
- 8 hours
- Heat the water bath to 170 degrees F.
- Trim your thawed Pork Butt of most excess fat.
- Season your roast liberally with sea salt
- Place Pork Butt in Sous Vide bag.
- Add Liquid Smoke to the bag.
- Vacuum seal the bag & place it into the hot water bath.
- Cover your pot with plastic wrap to keep the water from evaporating.
- Let cook for 8 hours.
- Remove pork from the water bath and sous vide bag, shred and enjoy!