New England Style Lobster Roll
This lobster roll is a New England classic that is easy to prepare and is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Let the flavorful taste of the lobster shine by keeping the recipe simple. Enjoy for a fresh summer meal!
- 4 cooked lobster tails
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 inner celery stalks with leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 4 split rolls or hot dog buns, lightly toasted
- Melted butter
- Prep time
- 15 minutes
- Cook time
- 10 minutes
- Pre-cook lobsters. To do so, thaw lobster tails and prepare using your method of choice — sauteing, boiling, steaming, raising, broiling or grilling!
- Remove meat from lobsters and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery and parsley in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place mixture in fridge for 5-10 minutes.
- Brush butter on outer sides of buns and place on pan or grill for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove buns and place lobster mixture in each. Garnish with additional parsley if desired. Serve and enjoy!