Try Bulletproof with an exclusive 15% OFF offer for Steak Holders only.
Use code at checkout: CROWDCOW15
Redeem offer: https://www.bulletproof.com/?utm_campaign=20200204%7Ccrowd_crow_email&utm_medium=bp_email&utm_source=crowd_crow
* Excludes Sale, Vibe, Bundles, Kits. Expires March 6, 2020. 1-time use only.
1. Season both sides with salt & pepper.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.
3. Place chicken thighs skin side down in the hot pan.
4. Cook for 2-minutes on each side.
5. Placed in a preheated oven at 375℉
6. Bake for 35 minutes or until internal temp of 165℉
7. Let rest for 5 minutes.
1. Season with salt and pepper
2. Heat pan over medium-high heat with oil and herbs
3. Sear about 2-3 minutes per side
4. Baste with juices while cooking
5. Continue flipping until internal temp reaches 135°F
6. Remove from pan and let rest for 10 minutes
7. Slice, serve and enjoy
1. Oil steak and season with salt and pepper
2. Add oil to pan and heat over medium-high
3. Add garlic or herbs of your choice
4. Sear about 2-3 minutes per sides — edges too!
5. Add butter + herbs and cook down
6. Baste with juices
7. Continue flipping until internal temp reaches 135°F
8. Rest for 10 minutes
9. Slice, serve and enjoy!