Try Bulletproof with an exclusive 15% OFF offer for Steak Holders only.
Use code at checkout: CROWDCOW15
Redeem offer: https://www.bulletproof.com/?utm_campaign=20200204%7Ccrowd_crow_email&utm_medium=bp_email&utm_source=crowd_crow
* Excludes Sale, Vibe, Bundles, Kits. Expires March 6, 2020. 1-time use only.
1. Season both sides with salt & pepper.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.
3. Place chicken thighs skin side down in the hot pan.
4. Cook for 2-minutes on each side.
5. Placed in a preheated oven at 375℉
6. Bake for 35 minutes or until internal temp of 165℉
7. Let rest for 5 minutes.
1. Drizzle wings with oil, and toss with your favorite spices.
2. Lightly oil your cooking surface so your wings don’t stick!
3. Transfer wings in a single layer.
4. Cook for 20 minutes in a 400℉ oven
5. Flip wings.
6. Cook an additional 10 minutes.
1. Oil steak and season with salt and pepper
2. Add oil to pan and heat over medium-high
3. Add garlic or herbs of your choice
4. Sear about 2-3 minutes per sides — edges too!
5. Add butter + herbs and cook down
6. Baste with juices
7. Continue flipping until internal temp reaches 135°F
8. Rest for 10 minutes
9. Slice, serve and enjoy!