How to BBQ Brisket
Brisket has always been the go to cut for any pitmaster. Using brisket as a binder, a simple rub of salt and pepper and a long smoke with apple wood chunks, these briskets are sure to be the star of any BBQ party.
- Yellow Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Apple wood chunks
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 13 hours
- Trim fat cap to 1/4 inch.
- Rub brisket with mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Smoke with apple wood chunks at 225°F.
- Wrap in butcher paper or tin foil at 160-180°F or at stall and let cook until internal temperature reaches about 200°F. Estimated cook time Is 1.5 hours per pound of Brisket.
- Slice and enjoy.
- 1.5 hour per pound, 75 min per pound, 6.5, 12-13 hours,