How to Cook Frozen Burger Patties on Stovetop
- 1lb pack of frozen Burger Patties
- Salt & pepper
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 15 minutes
- Remove your frozen burger patties from the plastic packaging.
- Using a metal spatula, split the patties apart from each other.
- Add oil to a cast-iron pan set to medium-high.
- Season each side with salt and pepper. Note: allowing just a couple of minutes to thaw will help the seasonings stick.
- Place frozen, seasoned patties onto the hot cast-iron pan.
- Cook 3-5 minutes on each side, then flip.
- Continue flipping until a nice crust has formed — about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and serve on your favorite bun!