How to Cook Frozen Burger Patties on Stovetop
These pre-formed hamburger patties are made from pasture-raised beef and are perfect for backyard barbecue season. Be careful though, they're so good, you might swear off all other burgers after trying them.
FREE ground beef for life (or other protein of your choice) - Learn more »
- 1lb pack of frozen Burger Patties
- Salt & pepper
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 15 minutes
- Remove your frozen burger patties from the plastic packaging.
- Using a metal spatula, split the patties apart from each other.
- Add oil to a cast-iron pan set to medium-high.
- Season each side with salt and pepper. Note: allowing just a couple of minutes to thaw will help the seasonings stick.
- Place frozen, seasoned patties onto the hot cast-iron pan.
- Cook 3-5 minutes on each side, then flip.
- Continue flipping until a nice crust has formed — about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and serve on your favorite bun!