Grill Burger Patties from Frozen
There’s no easier way to prepare great hamburgers every time than starting with premium patties and grilling straight from frozen.
- 1lb pack of frozen Hamburger Patties
- Salt & pepper
- Hamburger buns
- Your favorite toppings!
- Prep time
- 5 minutes
- Cook time
- 20 minutes
- Grab the patties right out of your freezer. Cut open the pack and use a sturdy grilling spatula to carefully split them apart.
- Remove any paper separators.
- Season the burgers lightly with salt and pepper. Note: thawing for a couple of minutes may make splitting easier and will help the salt and pepper stick.
- Fire up the grill to high heat.
- Place the seasoned, frozen patties on the grill and flip every 3 to 5 minutes. Keep an eye on things as they sizzle and cook. If you encounter flare-ups, shout “oh mama!!” and move the burgers to a separate area and wait a minute for things to settle back down.
- Continue flipping patties and cooking for ~20 minutes.
- Toast the buns — right now you may be thinking, “I’ll skip this part, it’s not worth the hassle.” Don't skip this part! It's worth it. Also, please melt some butter in the microwave and brush that on. It’s worth it.
- Stack your burger with your favorite toppings: mayo, onion, lettuce, tomato, cheese, meat, pickles, mustard, ketchup, bacon? It’s up to you!