Wild Swordfish Steaks
Swordfish is a mild-tasting, white-fleshed fish with a meaty texture, which makes it a particularly good choice for those who are unsure if they like fish. Swordfish meat is relatively firm, and can be cooked in ways more fragile types of fish cannot. This makes it a particularly popular fish for grilling since the meat is large and usually sold as steaks.
- Wild, Line Caught
- Dolphin Safe
- Super Frozen at sea at -70 degrees F for Peak Quality & Freshness
- No Carbon Monoxide Treatment For Added Color
- No Additives
- No Chemicals
- Perfectly Portioned 2 x 6-ounce portion packs.
- Excellent Source of B-Vitamins, Containing B-3, B-5, B-6, and B-12.
- 40 Grams of Protein and 14 Grams of Fat Per 6 Ounce Serving
- A Lean Protein Source Packed with Essential Amino Acids and Enzymes
Iceland has one of the most technologically-advanced and efficient data tracking systems to monitor every wild species, helping to eliminate waste and keep fish populations in check.Read more about the farm