Healthy and flavorful, these classic Italian meatballs are perfect for appetizers or served with spaghetti and marinara.
- 1 lb Ground Bison Meat
- 1 Tbsp of the Italian season
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with your hands. Form 1 inch meatballs.
- Place meatballs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or that’s been lightly greased.
- Cook 15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 160°F.