Wild Sockeye Salmon
Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon is iconic for its vibrant color and exceptional health properties, having the highest amount of Omega-3 fatty acids of any fish. Sockeye is also known for its strong flavor, often referred to as "the salmon, that tastes the most like salmon". Slightly leaner than other salmon species, the firm texture allows for easy grilling, baking, or frying in the skillet.
- MSC Certified
- Sustainable Fisheries Partnership
- Responsibly Harvested
- On Average, Each 6 Ounce Sockeye Portion Provides:
- Omega-3s - 1,500-2,000mg (mostly EPA and DHA)
- Vitamin D3 - Approximately 1,110 IU (in the optimal D3 form)
- Astaxanthin - 6-7mg. This red-orange pigment is a carotenoid-class nutrient with unique health benefits.
- Cooking methods
- Grill, Bake, Poach, Pan-Fry, Fry
- Wine pairings
- Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir, Riesling
For over 30 years, Cannon Fish Co. has been sourcing sustainable Salmon, Cod, Halibut and other seafood favorites from the icy Alaskan and northern Pacific waters, providing a full range of products to fish lovers throughout the country. Each heart-healthy fillet is frozen at peak freshness and hand-trimmed with care — perfectly portioned for a simple and delicious meal at home. Vertically integrated, Cannon Fish Co. is helping to make seafood more accessible to everyone, providing affordable and nutritious options for every kind of consumer.Read more about the farm