Besides being fun to say, the Bavette steak is a great convenience cut. It can be marinated for long periods of time, plus it cooks extremely quickly. Use the Bavette as a center-of-the-plate protein alongside roasted veggies or as the star ingredient in sizzling fajitas. As Nick and Joe suggest, the Bavette offers incredible flavor with easy preparation all at a great value.
Check out Crowd C...
1. Let the steak come to room temp
2. season with salt
3. Bring stainless steel or cast iron to medium-high heat
4. Place chuck steak in the pan
5. Sear both sides for 1 minute 30 or until preferred internal temp
6. Remove and slice
1. Add oil to pan
2. Sear ground steak over high heat
3. Break apart as it cooks
4. Season with salt and pepper
5. Cook for 5 minutes or until no pink remains
6. Add to your favorite dish & enjoy!