Get informed. Know the source. Eat better meat! https://www.crowdcow.com
Crowd Cow sources meat from the country's best independent, family-run farms to offer the best pasture-raised, hormone-free, antibiotic-free beef, pork and chicken anywhere. We tell you EXACTLY where your meat comes from.
Pick the exact cuts you want from the farmer who produced them. It's 100% transparency you won't fin...
1. Let the steak come to room temp
2. season with salt
3. Bring stainless steel or cast iron to medium-high heat
4. Place chuck steak in the pan
5. Sear both sides for 1 minute 30 or until preferred internal temp
6. Remove and slice
1. Rub steak with oil and season with salt & pepper.
2. Add oil to pan set over medium-high heat.
3. Sear steak for about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
4. Transfer steak to baking sheet.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 400°F on middle rack, about 10 to 15 minutes per pound.
6. Remove when internal temperature reaches 135°F
7. Cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Besides being fun to say, the Bavette steak is a great convenience cut. It can be marinated for long periods of time, plus it cooks extremely quickly. Use the Bavette as a center-of-the-plate protein alongside roasted veggies or as the star ingredient in sizzling fajitas. As Nick and Joe suggest, the Bavette offers incredible flavor with easy preparation all at a great value.
Check out Crowd C...